skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Travel Log

Friday, May 29, 2009

Bruges, Belgium
Thursday, May 21, 2009

Located in the northwest of Belgium, Bruges is sometimes referred to as the “Venice of the North.”





Posted by Tristan at 1:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ▼  May (13)
      • Uccle, Brussels4:12 pmOk, one more hodge-podge ent...
      • Brussels Park, BrusselsSaturday, May 23, 2009Today...
      • Brussels, BelgiumFriday, May 22, 2009Garrett and I...
      • Bruges, BelgiumThursday, May 21, 2009Located in th...
      • Uccle, Brussels11:45 amSo I know that I have neede...
      • Uccle, Brussels12:30 pm A few more pictures from m...
      • Anneessens (my flat), Brussels7:36 amI took a lot ...
      • Bourse, Brussels8:30 pmI have been spending a lot ...
      • Porte de Hal, Brussels 3:15 pm I didn't know where...
      • Brussels, Belgium7:50 pm, SaturdayI arrived at the...
      • St. Pancras Station, London2:12 pmDespite seeing o...
      • New York City, NY6:00 pmI had to take advantage of...
      • Two weeks ago, a call went out from William & Mary...

Legal blogs

  • Legal Theory Blog
    d'Aspremont on International Lawyers Love for International Organizations
    2 years ago
  • The Volokh Conspiracy
  • Concurring Opinions
  • Election Law
 

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed