Uccle, Brussels
11:45 am
So I know that I have needed to update this for a while. As I wrote in the entry I finally logged for the W&M blog this morning, "While I felt like I had an awful lot of time on my hands those first few days, routine has quickly settled in over the last couple of weeks. I've found that between work, sightseeing, and trying to distract myself in a new city without my wife and 2-year-old son, I am actually rather busy." Fridays may end up being my blogging day, though, since I have them off work.
Last Thursday (a week ago) I went to Bruges with the Jentzsches and the Stoddards, two couples I met at church, and Garrett Guillory, from William & Mary. (Bruges is a quaint little town about an hour away by train.) Friday and Saturday Garrett and I just tried to see as much of Brussels as possible. I'll include some highlights hereafter. (All the pictures are on Facebook though--it's much easier to post photos there than on here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(27)
-
▼
May
(13)
- Uccle, Brussels4:12 pmOk, one more hodge-podge ent...
- Brussels Park, BrusselsSaturday, May 23, 2009Today...
- Brussels, BelgiumFriday, May 22, 2009Garrett and I...
- Bruges, BelgiumThursday, May 21, 2009Located in th...
- Uccle, Brussels11:45 amSo I know that I have neede...
- Uccle, Brussels12:30 pm A few more pictures from m...
- Anneessens (my flat), Brussels7:36 amI took a lot ...
- Bourse, Brussels8:30 pmI have been spending a lot ...
- Porte de Hal, Brussels 3:15 pm I didn't know where...
- Brussels, Belgium7:50 pm, SaturdayI arrived at the...
- St. Pancras Station, London2:12 pmDespite seeing o...
- New York City, NY6:00 pmI had to take advantage of...
- Two weeks ago, a call went out from William & Mary...
-
▼
May
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment